Winning is fun. And we’re having a blast! Come join us. It’s not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is where your talent and financial opportunity meet.
OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
WHAT BILLTRUST DOES
The leading provider of billing and payment solutions in North America
Billtrust is a company that leverages leading technology and a commitment to service to support one of the strongest client lists in business. Respected brands like Kraft Foods, CDW, Toshiba, and Stanley Black & Decker rely on us to be their strategic partner in payment cycle management. Our industry leading invoice-to-cash solution is the result of continuous innovation and contributions by a team with diverse skills and high aspirations.
The culture of our team can be summed up in our core values:
“What would the customer want?”
“There are no sacred cows.”
“Spend every dollar like it was your own.”
“You have two ears and one mouth, use them proportionally.”
“We’re Billtrust, we can do anything.”
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OWNERSHIP
“Fix the problem, not the blame.”
“We are not on this planet so that we can work and make money.”
“It’s all about our people. We are committed to creating an environment in which our people can thrive.”
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
Competitive salary and stock options
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible spending account
Generous Paid Time Off and Floating Holidays
Fast-paced work environment with minimal bureaucracy
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY? NOT HERE!
Here are a few examples of what makes Billtrust a fun environment. Why are we so much fun? Here are just some of the things you can expect when you join Billtrust:
- We have a program called Billtrust Bucks that are given to employees for a variety of reasons (remarkable performance, birthday, anniversary, etc.) to be used for merchandise at our company store.
- We recognize employees with a ‘gong’ that rings throughout the office after their nomination is accepted by our CEO.
- We do monthly lunch and learn sessions.
- We celebrate anything and everything with lunches and giveaways.
- We do movie nights and bowling nights.
- In the summer we have barbeques and the ice cream truck comes regularly.
- We have free fruit, bring your child to work day, and employee appreciation chair massages.
- The list goes on!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY BRIGHT PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN THE BILLTRUST TEAM:
- Not just a job opportunity, a career opportunity.
- Cool technology designed by smart people to make the Billtrust brand leading-edge.
- Endless opportunities to create remarkable experiences for our clients.
- Become a part of our explosive growth.
- Interactions with Billtrust clients are positive experiences; we have a 99.8% retention rate.
- Co-workers are some of the brightest minds in technology and business.
- Unparalleled career development opportunities that empower employees to learn, grow, and thrive.
- An open culture that values people as our greatest asset and actively engages with clients, partners, communities, and each other.
- Work environment is positive, energetic, and enjoyable.
- Recognized for excellence including selection as a New Jersey “Best Places to Work” and 6 years in a row on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies.
WHAT DO CURRENT EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT US?
“Billtrust is the best career move you will ever make. Billtrust is a company where we definitely work hard and play hard in. The management team has done a tremendous job in creating a perfectly balanced ecosystem within Billtrust and it’s been obvious from day one that this isn’t a place to work to “just collect a paycheck”. Being a tech startup, I have also had the opportunity to learn much more than I would if I was just a regular employee amongst 100,000.”
“I’ve been working at Billtrust for almost 3 years now and it’s not like any other place that I have ever worked before. Everyone really enjoys the work atmosphere and the fun, social, company events like the Billtrust Olympics or golf outings. You get the full support from the management team to expand your skills and to take on new challenges, which is important for you to grow within an organization.”
“I enjoy working at Billtrust mainly due to the collaborative, relaxed team environment the company offers, in addition to my outstanding pool of peers and unparalleled work life balance. As a mother of 5, being able to pursue a full-time career yet maintain an active role at home was paramount for me. Billtrust offers the best of both worlds in the form of targeted career pathing, flexible work options and numerous, family-fun events throughout the year!”
“Billtrust is a fast paced, dynamic and challenging place to work in. We have a good mix of work and social activities in addition, we have extremley talented and helpful peers. We can all depend on each other to work towards a common goal which is customer satisfaction.”
“At Billtrust I get to work on groundbreaking software that pushes my abilities as a developer as we raise the bar for the billing industry. A supportive team and pleasant (and generous) work environment make it easy to come to work every day.”
“Going from full-time student to full-time team member at Billtrust has been such a rewarding experience over the last year. I started at Billtrust in the internship program and learned valuable hands on skills within a rapidly growing technology company. With these hands on skills came real responsibilities within my department and a greater confidence in myself and what I can achieve. The mix of a relaxed work environment, an involved and approachable management team, and fun group of peers never left me feeling intimidated to ask questions and learn more. If you’re looking to have fun, work hard, and make history Billtrust is for you!”
“Billtrust is a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding work environment. We have extremely talented and supportive employees who are always willing to lend a hand. Plus, we have tons of fun company events, such as summer barbecues and golf outings that lead to our unique culture!”